We are very pleased to announce that COLO-COHORT has reached a major milestone with 500 patients now recruited into the study!
We would like to extend a big thank you to the following site teams for their hard work and dedication in helping us reach this milestone:
- South Tyneside and Sunderland NHS Foundation Trust (sponsor site)
- North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust
- Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Bolton NHS Foundation Trust
- South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
As with all medical research, COLO-COHORT recruitment has been considerably disrupted over the last year as a result of COVID-19 and we are incredibly grateful to everyone who has contributed to recruiting our first 500 patients in these especially trying times.
We look forward to working with all our current and future COLO-COHORT sites in recruiting our next 500 patients!
For more information on COLO-COHORT, please visit the study page below.