We are very pleased to report that COLO-DETECT recently passed its first major milestone of recruiting 500 patients into the study! Since recruitment commenced in March 2021 at our sponsor site, South Tyneside and Sunderland NHS Foundation Trust, a further eight sites have joined the study, with South Tees being our most recent addition in March of this year.
Our recruiting sites are:
- South Tyneside and Sunderland NHS Foundation Trust (sponsor)
- Bolton NHS Foundation Trust
- Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Newcastle Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust
- University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust
We would like to express our heartfelt thanks to the research teams across our study sites for their outstanding support in helping us recruit our first 500 patients. Without your invaluable input none of this would have been possible, so massive thanks for all the hard work!
For more information on COLO-DETECT, please visit the study page below.