Dr Alexander Seager, Gastrointestinal Research Fellow at South Tyneside and Sunderland NHS Foundation Trust, has been invited to speak about the COLO-DETECT trial at Intelligent Health UK 2023.
Intelligent Health UK, which will be held on the 24th and 25th of May at ExCel London, will bring together the global artificial intelligence (AI) and healthcare community to advance discussions on how to apply AI and drive technological collaboration in healthcare.
As the biggest trial to date exploring the use of AI in detecting abnormalities during colonoscopy, COLO-DETECT is at the cutting edge of research into the real-world implementation of AI for the improvement colorectal cancer outcomes and is also in alignment with Intelligent Health’s mission to accelerate the adoption of AI for maximum benefit while being safe, ethical and at scale.
Key themes for this year’s event include:
- The key role of health data in reducing inequalities and improving patient and population care
- Disrupting the NHS with ChatGPT – what are the roadblocks, challenges and viability?
- Real-world implementation: AI in Radiology
- How can data accelerate research into Long Covid?
- How large language models like Med-PaLM could shape the future of healthcare?
- Upskilling the workforce – How can we provide health and social care workers with the AI knowledge they will soon need?
- Latest key governance updates in healthcare
- How can data collected through robotic surgery be used and accessed in multiple ways?
- Scaling AI in mental health care to help human therapists improve the quality of care
- A proactive NHS – A moonshot or in line of sight?
If you would like to read more about the event, or to purchase tickets, please visit the Intelligent Health UK website. For more information on COLO-DETECT, please head to the study page below.