We are pleased to announce that COLO-COHORT has reached its next major milestone, with 1500 patients now recruited into the study! Recruitment figures have risen steadily during 2021, trebling since March 2021 when we announced the recruitment of the 500th COLO-COHORT participant.
This achievement wouldn’t have been possible without the brilliant research teams working across our COLO-COHORT sites, including:
- South Tyneside and Sunderland NHS Foundation Trust
- North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust
- Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Bolton NHS Foundation Trust
- South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust
- Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust
- Northern Care Alliance NHS Foundation Trust
We would like to express our heartfelt gratitude to everyone who has contributed to COLO-COHORT recruitment, and for the outstanding dedication and support that has been shown to this study. We are looking forward to working further with recruiting sites as we work towards achieving our next major milestone of 2000 patients!
For more information on COLO-COHORT, please visit the study page below.