We are delighted to announce that COLO-COHORT has officially surpassed its next major milestone of recruiting 2000 patients! Recruitment rates have recovered well since re-opening the study after the peak of the pandemic, with 1500 patients recruited into the study over the past year alone.
We would like to express our heartfelt gratitude to the fantastic research teams at our study sites:
- Sponsor site South Tyneside and Sunderland NHS Foundation Trust (South Tyneside District Hospital and Sunderland Royal Hospital)
- Bolton NHS Foundation Trust
- Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust (Darlington Memorial Hospital and University Hospital of North Durham)
- Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- NHS Golden Jubilee
- North Cumbria Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust (Cumberland Infirmary and West Cumberland Hospital)
- North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust
- Northern Care Alliance NHS Foundation Trust (Fairfield General Hospital, Rochdale Infirmary and Salford Royal Hospital)
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust
- West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust (Watford General Hospital and Hemel Hempstead General Hospital)
Your hard work and commitment, especially during these particularly challenging times, has been invaluable in allowing us to successfully reach the 2000 recruited patients milestone. Thank you for your continued dedication and support!
For more information on COLO-COHORT, please visit the study page below.